Be part of one of Arizona's top leading schools.
Tri-city College Prep. High School is one of only 13 schools in Arizona to earn the top rank given to schools in Arizona... Excelling!
If you would like to be a part of this amazing school and prepare yourself for college you need to get your registration form in right away. We have capped our enrollment and the waiting list grows rapidly so get your registration form in as quickly as possible.
Don't forget to have your child's birth certificate and immunization records ready with their registration form when you bring them in.
Transferring students, in addition to records listed above, will need to include their former high school transcripts in order to get credit for courses already taken.
Failure to include all required documents may result in you child's registration not be accepted as complete and delaying your child's registration.
* We cannot hold a spot open for your child. *
How to Register:
1. Fill out the registration form in its entirety.
To get the registration form click the links above. The form is available in pdf (Acrobat) and Microsoft Word. If you don't have Word or Acrobat you may download a viewer (free of charge) see our downloads page.
2. Attach a copy of your child's birth certificate and Immunization records to their registration form.
3. If your student is transferring from another high school you need to also attach your child's official transcripts from that school so they may receive credit for the courses they already have taken.
4. Read the student policy handbook and turn in the signature page.